|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
IRISH SEA MOSS
IRISH SEA MOSS | CHONDRUS CRISPUS
A great daily nutrient source.
Contains many of the essential minerals
that comprise the human body
like Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc + Copper.
Sea Moss may address
mineral deficiencies that can arise
when eating an unbalanced diet.
It cleanses the lymphatic system,
stimulates the endocrine system +
aids in detoxification.
This Irish Sea Moss is caught
off the coast of Maine
It’s a Red Algae that grows on rock formations.
It can be made into a gel +
blended into liquid form
for drinks + smoothies.
Most people remember Dr Sebi mentioning Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) and his experience with seeing a man from Boston that found a way to grow it by mimicking the way the ocean moves in machines or on strings near the shallow coasts. Unfortunately, this "farm raised" Sea Moss is what you find in many stores now.
How To Spot Fake Sea Moss:
The species of Sea Moss that are either pool grown or farm raised are commonly called "fake Sea Moss" for a number of reasons.
1. Farmed or Pool grown Sea Moss grows with thicker strands.
2. The color is often a light transparent golden color.
3. There is commonly the appearance or presence of salt on its surface.
4. Once wet, it creates a thick slimy mucilage and becomes slippery to the touch.
5. The mineral value is extremely low due to it's growing conditions that have no natural relationship with its environment ie. ocean rocks and reefs.
IRISH SEA MOSS | 1.5oz per bag. Irish Sea Moss is used in our plant based supplement, CELL SUPPORT.
ALLOW 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to ship. You will receive an invoice once you place your order. Then a separate email when you order ships titled "Your Order Has Shipped". YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE ONCE IT HAS SHIPPED.
Do you want to view our ALKALINE HERBS lineup? Click the links to find out more about our Alkaline Eclectic HERBAL SUPPORT CAPSULES, how to construct a FAST/CLEANSE, and/or help putting together your weekly FOOD PREP.
* See your doctor, herbalist, nutritionist, etc. if you are ill and looking for ways to heal. These herbs do not take the place of a consultation with a professional you trust.
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.